Millwood held its annual management meeting on October 13-14 in Columbus, OH with a theme of “Make a Difference.” This was the first management meeting held in person since October 2019, and more Millwood team members were included than ever before.
Last year, the meeting was held entirely over video to ensure the safety of the attendees. This year, we utilized that technology to livestream the event to every Millwood facility. For the first time, team members at all levels were able to be involved in the meeting.
The meeting opened with prayer on both days and featured messages from Millwood’s executive team leaders about the financial performance of the company over the past fiscal year. The keynote speaker was Kurt Andre of Transformational Coaching and Consulting International, who spoke on styles of leadership and problem-solving. A video message on disciplined leadership from Tim Kight of Focus3 was also included.
Millwood also took the opportunity to honor those team members who have gone above and beyond in their performance over the past year.
Operations Award Winners:
- Nashville, TN—plant manager Andy Alexander
- Waverly, OH—plant manager Rich Clark
- Leetsale, PA—plant manager Shawn Scott
- Smyrna, TN—plant manager Joe Commodore
- Glenwillow, OH—plant manager Matt Pacurar
Sales Award Winners:
- Samantha Coie, inside sales
- Mike Scoby, regional sales
- Amy O’Connell, regional sales; Lisa Luck, inside sales; and Chad McConnell, sourcing team