On October 19-20, Millwood held its annual management meeting at Waypoint 4180 in Canfield, OH. The meeting is an opportunity for the Millwood team to come together from across the country to reflect on the company’s activity over the past year and present goals.
The meeting began with a highlight video of the year and included presentations from multiple departments at Millwood, painting a cohesive picture of a company that now spans as far west as Austin, TX and as far east as North Haven, CT. Millwood acquired a handful of new facilities over the past fiscal year which were highlighted during the meeting.
The meeting also celebrated the accomplishments and achievements of our team members with video testimonials. Several videos were shown throughout the meeting featuring team members who either made a difference at Millwood or whose life was changed by Millwood.
Millwood also honors high-performing facilities and sales teams with a variety of awards each year. These awards recognize improvements in safety, turnover, profits, professional growth and more.
Thank you to our team members for their remarkable effort toward Millwood’s ultimate goal: ensuring all who come in contact with us clearly see the love of Christ in all that we do. We thank the Lord for continuing to bless our company and give him all the glory for our success.
Operations Award Winners
- Lugoff, SC - Kyle Arnold
- Florence, SC - Matt Rissman
- Mechanicsburg, PA - Jose Vazquez
- Waterford, NY - Will Brickwedel
- Cleveland, TN - Lanny Lester
- Smyrna, TN - Joe Commodore
Sales Award Winners
- Jessica Bell-Sullivan, customer support
- Tom Slaters, regional sales
- Adam Day, regional sales; Paula Rickert, customer support; and Traci Westrem, sourcing
- Ginny DeVatt, regional sales; Kim Danessa-Weigel, customer support; and Connie Starr, sourcing